is funded by:
CADRE National Directory of Trainers & Consultants
CADRE is pleased
to announce an online data base of experienced special education mediation and
conflict resolution trainers and consultants. This National Directory is provided
to SEAs, LEAs, parent groups, and others looking for professional organizations
and individuals with significant experience and knowledge of special education,
early intervention and dispute resolution processes.
Those searching for a dispute resolution trainer or consultant will find information
about the services offered; familiarity with special education, early intervention,
and IDEA; client references; a list of recent training and consultation activities;
a roster of trainers; and additional information. This data base is available
for listing and searching at no cost.
to Trainers & Consultants Listed in the Directory
- A Dialogue for Disputants
- Art Stewart, Consultant and Trainer
- Bergin-Lytton, Trisha - M.Ed., Mediator, IEP Facilitator, Trainer & Behavior Consultant
- Betsy Christ at Bear Necessities Studio
- Center for Celebration of Diversity Through Education
- Conflict Resolution Center of Iowa
- D. Johns Consultant, Inc.
- Deborah Corey, M.ed, MFT-R
- Deusdedi Merced, P.C.
- Education and Human Services Group
- Georgetown University Child Development Center Program
- GLOBAL ENRICHMENT SOLUTIONS, LLC
- Holloway Zaiser
- Jean Munroe Associates
- Jeanne M. Herbert, M.Ed. Educational Consultant
- Jennifer Perrella
- Jim Gerl
- Jonda C Hamilton Consulting and Mediation, Ltd.
- Justice & Associates
- Justice Center of Atlanta
- K L Management Consulting
- Key2Ed, Inc.
- Lyn Beekman
- Mediation And Travel Services
- Mediation Education (ME!)
- Mediation Northwest
- Mediation Services, PLLC
- Mediation Works Incorporated
- Michael H. Jacobson
- Nancy Reddish, Educational Advocate
- National Academy for IDEA ALJs and Hearing Officers
- NMCA Training Institute
- Oakland Mediation Center
- Oldring Consulting Group
- Pennsylvania Conflict Resolution & Mediation Services, Inc. (PCRMS)
- Perry A. Zirkel
- Prodigal Autism Advocacy Center, LLC
- Resolution Resource Partners
- Resolution Services Northwest
- Resolutions in Special Education, Inc.
- Robin N. Amadei; Common Ground Mediation Center
- Sound Options Group, L.L.C.
- Stetson and Associates, Inc.
- Summit Solutions ADR
- Terry David
- The Center for Accord, Inc.
- The Mediation Center, Inc.
- The Negotiation Center
- The Source Institute
- Turning Point Training and Consultation Services
- Win Win Works
- Worklife Institute
the National Directory of Trainers and Consultants or update your current listing.
The information is entirely self-reported. No attempt has been made by CADRE to
confirm the accuracy of this information. Inclusion in the CADRE data base of
trainers and consultants does not constitute CADRE's endorsement nor does it represent
that the listed individual has met any particular standards or requirements including
those described in IDEA '04.
CADRE is not able to offer any warranties whatsoever as to the quality of services
that may be obtained from trainers and consultants in this data base. Before utilizing
the services of a listed individual, CADRE recommends that you check references
and otherwise confirm that the services offered will meet your needs.